Dr. Hari Parkash
1. Batra P, Duggal R., Parkash H. Cephalometric findings in Cleidocranial Dysplasia. J Pierre Fauch Acad 2006; 20: 17-24.
2. Barik A., Batra P, Duggal R, Parkash H. Molar Intrusion: Report of a Case using a Modified Removable Application. J Pierre Fauch Acad 2006: 20 136.
3. Parkash V, Parkash H, Gupta R. Fixed removeable prosthesis employing Marburg double crown system. J Indian Prosthdodont Soc 2008;8:59-62.
4. As Tempary advisor to WHO SEARO, I formulated the Oral Health Strategy for South East Asia Region – Report of a Regional Consultation held at Chiang – MAI, Nov. 2008.
5. Mathur VP, Duggal R, Parkash H. International Recruitment of Dentists : A Professional Dilemma, J Pierre Fauch Acad 2009; 23: 51-54.]
6. Mohanty U, Parkash H, Khuller N., Basavaraj P., Oral Health Status of children in Muradnagar, U.P. J Ind Assoc Pub Heal Dent 2009; 14:33-37.
7. Kochar S, Kumar M, Parkash H : Living Denture- Present & Future Treatment for Edentulism – J Pierre Fauch Acad 2010 ; 24 :15-20.
8. Taneja S. , Kumari M , Parkash H. Nonsurgical healing of large periradicular lesions using a triple antibiotic paste : A case series. Comtemporary Clinical Dentistry 2010; 1 : 31-35.
9. Parkash H, Gupta.Tobacco in Oral Health of Children and Adolescents. Oral Health 2010; IV : 9-12.
10. Parkash H, Gupta, Nagpal A. Rehabilitation of worn out dentition using CAD CAM Zirconia crowns.Dental World 2010; 10:1-8.
11. Menon I, Parkash H, Srivastava B.K., Nagarajappa R, Tangade P. “Bioterrorism”- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice among faculty members of Dental Schools of Uttar Pradesh, India. J Ind Ass Pub Hlth Dent 2010; 15: 141-148.
12. Kumar A, Parkash H, Jain V. Full Mouth Rehabilitation of a case of generalized enamel hypoplasia using a twin-stage procedure, Contemporary Clinical Dentistry 2010; 1 : 98-102.
13. Kukreja B, Dodwad V, Parkash H. Natural Mouthwashes – A Promising Innovation in Dentistry.Oral Health 2010; IV: 26-29.
14. Rathi S, Parkash H, Bhargava A, Rajput G. Restoring function and esthetics of a young adult with Amelogenesis Imperfecta using fixed-removable prosthesis. Dental Practice 2010; 9(6): 54-56.
15. Agnihotri H, Bhatnagar N, Rao GV, Jain V, Parkash H, Kar AK. Evaluation of the onset of failure under mechanical and thermal stresses on luting agent for metal-ceramic and metal crowns by finite element analysis. Contemporary Clinical Dentistry 2010; 1(4) : 227-233.
16. Bedi H, Chandrashekhar K T, Parkash H. Effect of Neem extract on Periodontal Status and AST Levels in Chronic Periodontitis : A Clinical & Biochemical Study. J Pierre Fauch Acad 2011; 25: 55-61.
17. Kumari M, Taneja S, Parkash H. Comparative Evaluation of Microleakage of One Self-Etch and Two Total–Etch Bonding Systems – An In Vitro Study. J Ind Dent Assoc 2011; 5(6) : 679-682.
18. Rao P.L, Parkash H, Jain V, Raut A. Prosthetic Rehabilitation of a Patient with a Large Mid Face Defect Secondary to Basal Cell Carcinoma. J Ind Prosthodont Soc 2011; 11: 137-141.
1. Batra P, Kharbanda OP, Duggal R, Singh N, Parkash H. Alkaline phosphatase activity in gingival crevicular fluid during canine retraction. Orthod Craniofacial Research. 2006; 9: 44 – 51.
2. Jena AK, Duggal R, Parkash H. Skeletal and dentoalveolar effect to Twin-clack and bionator application in the treatment of class II malocclusion: a comparative study. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2006;130 (5): 594-602.
3. Parkash H, Mathur VP, Duggal R, Jhuraney B. Dental Workforce issue; a global concern. J Dent Educ. 2006; 70 (Suppl); 22-26,
4. Vries J De, Murtomaa H, Butler M, Cherrett H, Ferrillo P, Ferro M B, Gadbury-Amyot C, Haden N K, Manogue M, Mintz J, Mulvihill J E, Murray B, Nattestad A, Nielsen D, Ogunbodede E, Parkash H, Plasschaert F, Reed M T, Rupp R L, Tandon S, Wang B, Wang S, Yucel T, Valachovic R W, Watkinson A, Shanley D. The Global Network on Dental Education: a new vision for IFDEA . Euro J Dent Edu 2008; 12 (Suppl): 167-175.
5. Parkash H, Kohli A., Kar AK, Nagpal A.: Social Responsibilities & Professional Ethics for the Deans of Dental Institutions in India. Dentist Ind, 2008; 2:24-29.
6. Parkash H. and Kumar A. Role of Stem Cells in Providing Human Third Dentition in Elderly Population: A Myth or a Reality? Proceeding of 2008 International Congress on Frontiers of Dental and Craniofacial Research held at Beijing, China from 1st to 3rd Nov. 2008; 50.
7. Mohanty U, Parkash H, Kohli A. Tobacco Habits among Dental Student in Northern India. Dentis Ind 2009; 3: 26 – 30.
8. Parkash H, Kohli A, Chaudhary S and Hallikeri, K. Biomedical and Dental waste Management - An essential component of asepsis in Dental Clinics. Dentist Ind,2009;3:22-31.
9. Jena A K, Duggal R, Parkash H. The frequency of individual tooth impaction in general dental patients of Northern India. Community Dental Health 2010; 27 : 1-3.
10. Parkash H, Mohanty U, Kohli H, Chaudhary S. Recent Trends in Safety of Dental Amalgam. Dent Ind 2010; 4: 32-36.
11. Garhnayak L, Parkash H, Sehgal D.K, Jain V, Garhnayak M. A Comparative study of the stress distribution in different Endodontic Post-Retained Teeth with and without Ferrule Design- A finite element analysis, ISRN Dentistry 2011: 2011:1-8.
12. Menon I, Parkash H. Global Health Education, a path to Productivity and Awareness – an Indian Perspective. Glbl J of Heal Science 2011; 3(2): 187-190.
Dr. Aswini Kumar Kar
1. Kar AK, Parkash H, Jain V. Full Mouth Rehabilitation of a case of generalized enamel hypoplasia using a twin-stage procedure. Contemp Clin Dent 2010;1:98-102.
2. Chittaranjan B, Kar AK, Sudhir M. Management of A Case of Partial Edentulism with Esthetic Flexible Dentures. Ind J Dent Advan 2009,1(1):60- 62.
3. Agnihotri H, Bhatnagar N, Rao GV, Jain V, Parkash H, Kar AK. Evaluation of Onset of Failure under Mechanical and Thermal Stresses on Luting Agent for Metal-Ceramic and Metal Crowns by Finite Element Analysis. Contemp Clin Dent 2010; 1(4):227-233.
4. Garhnayak M ,Garhnayak L, Kar AK, Chittaranjan B. Prosthetic Rehabilitation Of A Unilateral Maxillary Defect With An Intermediate Obturator: A Clinical Report. Ind J Dent Advan 2010; 2(4):378-382.
1. Parkash H, Kohli A., Kar AK, Nagpal A.: Social Responsibilities & Professional Ethics for the Deans of Dental Institutions in India. Dentist India 2008; 2:24-29.
2. Parkash H, and Kar AK. Role of Stem Cells in Providing Human Third Dentition in Elderly Population: A Myth or a Reality? Proceeding of 2008 International Congress on Frontiers of Dental and Craniofacial Research held at Beijing, China from 1st to 3rd Nov. 2008; 50.